- Download, extract and start with the .pdf in the main folder.
- There are a lot of links within the pdf that are live links to download things
- Also notice that there are several other folders with tutorials, resources, etc.
- There is a lot to glean from this, so have at it and let me know whenever you have a question
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: OakGrove6!01
Adobe Creative Cloud
To use the Adobe Creative Cloud, click this link and login. When you login the Creative Cloud app should download.
Password: OakGrove6!01 (notice that the first “1” is an exclamation point)
Once downloaded and installed on your computer (you’ll need to sign-in to the app again), click on the tab for downloading apps and download Photoshop
We’re allowed to have 2 concurrent users, so at times you may receive a warning that you can’t login. Whenever that happens, just click the option that opts to log other active logins out to proceed. Make sense?
And here’s a link to some Photoshop tutorials (https://helpx.adobe.com/support/photoshop.html)
Programs likely of interest to you are:
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Audition (audio)
- Media Encoder (outputting videos for various formats/sizes)
- Bridge (media/file explorer that shows good previews, allows bulk renaming and encoding of metadata)
- Photoshop (undoubtedly will need this one day for image editing, but another high learning curve so just tackle it when you want to)
the Getting Started and User Guide sections are more complete text articles, the Tutorials link is for video tutorials.
- Photoshop https://helpx.adobe.com/support/photoshop.html
- After Effects https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects.html
- Premiere Pro https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro.html
- Audition https://helpx.adobe.com/audition.html
- Media Encoder https://helpx.adobe.com/media-encoder.html
- how to upload automatically to YouTube and Vimeo
- Bridge https://helpx.adobe.com/support/bridge.html